Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Winner & Holla-day


Hello peeps! It's Allie here. My first topic is about "American Idol" one of the BEST shows on TV. So last night when Mommy, Daddy and I were watching American Idol, Ryan Seacrest ( dun dun dun ) revealed the winner aka American Idol. And it was between Adam Lambert and Kris Allen. But our favorite contestent Danny Gokey who was a Music instructer at his church was eliminated the previous week, so we didn't really care. But Adam was the rocker dude and Kris was the more jazzy singer. But Adam seemed to be the "favorite" of the show so we REALLY wanted to see Kris win. But the finale was 2 hours and they had RANDOM people guest star to sing. First of all they had the "top 13" who were Adam, Kris and all the other eliminated contestants (including Danny), and some other RANDOM people. They had last years winner David Cook, and some 80's chick Mommy LOVED, some other WEIRDO'S and the weirdest The Band "Kiss". YUCK!! But after 1 hour and 50 minutes of weird performances, Ryan FINALY revealed the winner. And the next American Idol is...................................KRIS ALLEN!!! We were SO excited!!! But I am happy for him and his "wife" who looks like a 12 year old. (and I would know!) But my Second Topic is about the Holla-day. As most of you know, I say the word "Holla!" ALOT. so I decided today was a "Holla-day". (definition) A Holla-day is basicly a Holiday but BETTER! It means a really good day that just makes you wanna say Holla! So that is a Holla-day. But the picture above is just kinda random. It's of Catherine, Emily and me at my Birthday party last year making funny faces. Well I will blog again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment