Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Unexpected News...

Hi Peeps! Brace yourselves. What you are about to read, may shock you, make you pass out, may cause you to yell, barf, and may cause you to mutate into strange things. Mommy is PREGNANT!!!!!! I am serious, P R E G N A N T! When they told us, they walked into to the living room and I kept thinking, "what is she going to tell us?" over and over in my mind and then Ethan blurted out, "What, are you having a baby or something?!" And she said, "Well, yeah" and I thought I was going to pass out! She was giving us a speech of how everything was going to be ok, and all of that but I could not hear a word. SO many things were going through my mind! Like, where is the baby going to sleep, how is this going to efect our lives and all of that kind of stuff. So then Mommy asked me if I was ok so then I started listening. So now I am at the point where I am excited but still sorta in shock. So please pray for us (because we are going to need it!) and the Baby. Kisses and Smoochies! Love, Allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment