Monday, November 16, 2009

Aaron Shust Concert!!!













Hi Peeps! How are y'all? I am good. Ok, November 14 2009 was OFFICIALY the BEST (and I mean best) day of my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first half of the day, Momma, Ethan and I went on for a walk on campus which was fun. Then we got some Zaxby's for dinner and I got my FAVORITE drink in the entire world, CHERRY FANTA!!!! (Holla). So during dinner I was WAY too excited to eat, then we got ready for the concert!!! So we got ready, and drove to the concert! (And yes, I was shaking). So we drove up to the location, and I was starting to sweat. (shock). So thankfully, Elizabeth was ready to greet me when I walked through the doors. And I also got to see my friend Esther who Elizabeth invited to the concert. We were SUPER excited! Then we went over to the tee-shirt booth thingymagiger (which Aaron Shust's wife was the owner) and we picked put some shirts. Elizabeth got a grey one that said "I am not skilled" (which is part of an Aaron Shust song), Esther's shirt was just like like Elizabeth's shirt, but it was brown. Mine, was pink and it had green guitars going like an "x" across each other and on one the guitars it said "AARONSHUST.COM" on it. And then Rebekah, (Elizabeth's sister who also went to the concert) got a shirt just like mine. Then we went to our seats!!! First was the opening act "Reign" which was good, but REALLY loud. Then after them, we had to wait for what seemed like FOREVER for Aaron Shust to enter the stage. Then FINALLY he made his grand entrance! It was one of the best moments of my life. He sang 12 songs which ALL were some of my FAVORITE of his songs. (obviously, they are ALL my favorite). Then after the actual concert, he was in the lobby signing autographs!!!!!! Once my turn came around to meet him, I honestly thought I was going to pass out. And then, there he was!I remember EVERY SINGLE WORD he said to me, but I will try not to get into to many details. He asked me when he was sigining my CDs, "Did you have these already or did you buy them here?" and of course, I already had them and I think he seemed impressed :) Then he signed my shirt and then I got a picture with him (shown above). It was the best moment of my life. Then, the Murray's, Esther and Momma and I all went to McDonalds for some ice cream. I sat with Esther, Elizabeth and Rebekah (shocker) and we talked about dumb teenager girl stuff. But I know for a fact, the 10/14/09 was the BEST day of my life :) Peace and Love, Allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment