Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!








Hello my Peeps! So sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Anyways, MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!!!! First thing I always do on Christmas is tell Jesus Happy Birthday, (of course) then I run down the stairs to find the smell of Christmas, Family cooking (this year since Mommy is on bed rest, I found just Daddy cooking), and the feeling of Christmas. Once Granddaddy, Grandmommy and Gram came over for the festivities, we got to eat the heavenly food (Can you hear the choir singing Halaluya?)! For lunch, we ate spaghetti (YUM) and greenbean cassarole (YUMER!!!)! So after the heavenly lunch, we got to do one of my favorite activitys, PRESENTS!!! The presents we got to open where Ethan and my stocking presents and we got basketballs! I got a Women's basketball and Ethan got a Men's basketball (which the pictures are above). Then we opened some more presents, and then Mommy opened her present from Daddy (which was wrapped in "Happy Birthday" wrapping paper mind you.). And she got a pink snuggie (which is a blanket with sleeves)! And the picture of her with it is posted above. Then we unwrapped some more presents, and then I helped Grandmommy make some browines! (Holla). Then we had our Christmas brownies, and then Everyone had to go home. But overall, I think it was an AWESOME Christmas :) The other pics above are from our "Christmas-ish photo shoot" and the other one is from one of our ornaments. Merry Late Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment