Hey peeps! How have you been? Hope ya'll have been good. Myself, not so good. Here is the bummer about swimming: swimmers ear.
So, sometime around last week, my right ear started hurting. So about 3 days later, Daddy took me to The Doctor. (Because the ear was affecting my sleep.) So we went to The Doctor, and apparently, I have swimmers ear, but only in my right ear. (Which I was happy about.). So, The Doctor gave us some ear drops to put in my ear, and all would be good. (Sure..) So, the next day, the left ear starts hurting. (Shoot me.) So, Momma called the Doctor on Wednesday, and she said to put the drops in both ears. (Oh for cryin' out loud!) So, present day, my right ear feels almost back to normal. (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD!) But the left ear still hurts. (Not as much, but still hurts.) And I have a busy week ahead, so please pray I pull through. :P Thanks. ;D
Well, if I pull through, I'll blog again soon. ;)
Love, Allie. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment