Hey peeps! So. I'm sure some of you watch the show, "The Bachelor". Dumbest. Show. Ever. Anyways. Yes, I happen to watch it. Why, you ask? Because there is never anything else on TV. ANYWAY. If you are watching this current season, 'Brad' is the current Bachelor. Personally, I'm not a fan of him. He has a THERAPIST PEOPLE. Is that not an indication that MAYBE you WOULDN'T want to date him?! And really, the idea of the show is just wrong. It's one dude dating 8,000 CRAZY girls. How creepy is that?! He makes out with any girl he finds. CREEEPERRR. So this season, there is this girl, named Michelle. Am I the ONLY one that think's she's OUTTA HER MIND?! She's like, CRAZAYZY. She's like: "Brad is MINEEEE. And I'll elbow whoever gets in my way! -elbow thrust-" How creepy is that?! I would say, DUMP HER, BRAD. So, this season isn't really looking up, in my eyes. Most of them are crazy. Anyways. Here's hoping the dude get's a brain cell and picks someone decent. Thanks for listening to me ramble. ;P I'll blog again soon!
-Allie.
No comments:
Post a Comment