Friday, March 4, 2011

When I'm famous..

Hi peeps! So. Most people (girls/women) these days that are famous, usually smile with their mouth closed (especialy Christian Music people.). So. Since I'm without a doubt going to be famous (?) in the future, I want to practice having a 'closed mouth smile (as I call it.)'. So far, it hasn't gone very well. I have about a ZILLION pictures of myself, with the closed mouth smile, and I look like I want to kill someone. (No joke, folks.) So yeah. I know what your thinking; "Allie, you have a beautiful smile! You don't need to work on a new one." Okay, people, I appriciate the kindness, but my smile is just NOT happenin'. I mean, when I'm famous I don't really want all my crookedy teeth showing. Again, I know what your thinking; "Allie, you don't have crooked teeth! Your teeth are beautiful!" Okay. Get real, people. My teeth are just... Flat out bad. So, when I'm famous, I want to be prepared incase my teeth never straighten themselves out. SOO ANYWAYS. Above, is my very first successful closed mouth smile picture! HUZAHHH! I can make it when I get famous! WOO! So if I can just look EXACTLY like this for my band photo's, I'll be set. ;) So, thanks for listening to me ramble on about my smile.
-Allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment