Hi friends! :) So, life has alot to do with trust. When you go on a car ride with one of your friends, you have to trust them that they will drive safely. If you order a coke at Taco Bell, you have to trust that they didn't put anything poisonous in your drink (okay, now my examples are just getting weird. I'll move on.). My point is, trust is a major part of life. Most importantly, we have to trust Jesus that he knows what's planned for our future. I've gone through some things in my life, where I wish I knew why something happened, or what's going to happen. But, the ONLY thing I can do, is trust Jesus. There isn't a thing in the world I could do to be in COMPLETE control. Only Jesus is in control of my life (and everyone else's.). Trust me, there are times I wish I could control what is going to happen. But I just have to let it go, and be at peace knowing that Jesus is in control, and he knows what is best for my life. One of my very favorite songs, is by Brandon Heath, and it's called "Trust You". The chorus goes, "I'm not gonna fight You anymore, I'm not gonna try to lock the door, You took Your life, and gave my Yours, there's no reason why, I shouldn't trust you with mine.". Those words really hit home for me. There isn't one reason in the entire world that I shouldn't trust Jesus. Not one! I could make up excuse after excuse, but there is no legit reason that I shouldn't give myself to Jesus. Alright, now for the question portion of my sermon. Do you trust Jesus? Do you know, that EVERY worry you have, is useless? Because JESUS IS IN CONTROL. He knows what is best! Over time, I've gotten better at trusting Jesus. And I hope you have, or will, too. ;) Thanks for listenting to me ramble.
-Allie.
No comments:
Post a Comment