Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Holladays!


Hey Peeps! HAPPY (late) THANKSGIVING! Hope ya'll had an awesome day. I did, I had lots of food and what-not. :P So, the holidays are approching, so I'm sure most of you are decking your halls, making your Christmas List's (Hehehe..), and attempting to get a good family photo for your Christmas card. I love the holiday season. I love listening to Christmas music, writing out all my Christmas cards, seeing family, and sitting in front of the Christmas tree staring at the ornaments sparkle next to the lights. But honestly, none of that matters. Its not what Christmas is about. Yeah, I know what your thinking. Your thinking: "Oh here comes the whole 'Christmas isn't about presents' lecture." Ready or not here it comes. CHRISTmas IS NOT about presents, candy canes, holiday music, any of that stuff. Its about celebrating the birth of our Savior. And unfortunatley, alot of people don't get that. Alot of people DO think its about presents, christmas music, christmas cards, all that stuff. Its quite sad, really. So, this Christmas, I'm going to try to put the CHRIST in CHRISTmas more. Not gonna worry about buying the most presents, eating the most candy canes, any of that junk. I'm going to put Christ first. What are you going to do to put Christ first this Christmas? Hope ya'll had a nice Turkey Day! Oh, by the way, above is my Christmas Card picture that I edited on www.picnik.com. Thank you for your patronage.
-Allie.

1 comment:

  1. My smart and beautiful niece keeps getting smarter and more beautiful every year - inside and out! Well done, Allie girl! 143!!!

    ReplyDelete